Thursday, June 05, 2008

 

Dad's Day Project?

What do you give a guy who has it all? My dad is in his sixties and has been retired for some time. The items on his wish list are a bit out of my price range (think Alaska cruise and train vacation across Canada). Next week is his birthday and of course, the week after is Father's Day. Last year, I made my Dad a CD case filled with his favorites and even some comic CDs like Dane Cook's. He seemed really happy to have something I made for him.
This year, I've picked up a couple of small things including some of the "Old Guys" clothing line which matches a line from Creative Imaginations. Still, I am looking for a project that will show Dad I put some time and effort into his gifts. If you have ideas for hand crafted masculine gifts, please share!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?