Tuesday, June 03, 2008

 

Book of Me

I've been thinking about the memories I want to scrap most for my BOM and recently realized I was focusing so much on my past that I wasn't doing much to document who I am today. I've been thinking of some fun topics I can cover and I've even got some ideas for little mini books.

First up, my obsession with beauty products. From cosmetics to bubble baths and lotions, I love it all. I sincerely hope there is a Sephora in heaven! Maybe I'm a bit high maintenance, but I love to coordinate an entire look with makeup, hair and scent as additions to my accessories. I've invested quite a bit in my perfume collection and I think it would make an excellent subject for a mini album.

Next up, magazines. I read them on scrapbooking, housekeeping, fashion, gardening, cooking and travel. I always have a stack of them to read.

Other ideas include favorite books, getting my Kindle, my garden produce and a history of my career which will include a humorous look at various jobs I have held. If I can keep it organized long enough I'd love to have a layout on my scrap space too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?