Friday, August 31, 2007

 

It's All Good!

So much good news to report! First, my LSS is NOT closing after all. I am excited to report that the store has been purchased and will reopen in just a few weeks as the second location of Scrapbook Market. Confession: the first thing I thought of when I heard the news was I should drive out to Tally (2.5 hours) and check out their other store!

Second, the cancelled stamping class I was hoping to take has been moved to another store. Next Tuesday is the big day.

Third, the LSS hosting Lindsey's crop is having a sale on NEW CHA goodies this Saturday. I hear they have unpacked boxes of new Heidi Grace!

Finally, I found both the new PaperCrafts magazine (October) and the new Cards (September) magazine. I can't wait to play with these this weekend. I saw so many ideas that I can use. I love the new Melissa Frances paper and embellishments I saw in Cards. Now if only I could find the new Holiday magazine from Scrapbook Trends :)

Comments:
Sounds like heaven...lucky you! Enjoy.
 
Hope you're having a great scrapping weekend... good for you that you'll still have a LSS nearby!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?