Friday, August 24, 2007

 

Friday Wish List

I am on the hunt for:


In a strange twist of events, my brother has wandered over to read my scrap blog. Welcome! You'll find the following will help you understand my rambling:
BG=Basic Grey (manufacturer of pattern paper and embellishments)
QK=Quickutz (manufacturer of die cutting products)
LSS= local scrapbook store
DCWV=Die Cuts With A View (patterned paper and embellishments. Paper is often sold bound in "stacks". I freely admit my addiction to stacks.)
J's=Joann stores
M's=Michaels stores
HL=Hobby Lobby
ACM=AC Moore
CK= Creating Keepsakes magazine
SS=Simple Scrapbooks magazine
BPS=Big Picture Scrapbooking (both a book and a web site)

OK, with this little primer you can make yourself at home here. Plus, if your girlfriend gets into this you'll know exactly what she is spending so much money on ;)

Comments:
LOL! Great post! And good idea to give him a glossary of terms and meanings! LOL!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?