Monday, July 09, 2007

 

Yes!

I got so much done at Friday's crop! Plus I had a great time and got to meet new friends. I cannot wait to go back.

I had been totally blocked on making this particular card all last week. Friday I saw another ad for QK cookie cutter dies and finally an idea came to me for the card! I would use the nested ovals and cut a phrase using the lemonade letters inside the smaller oval. At first, foaming the dies was a bit challenging. The letters were all jumbled in the bag and handling them left a metallic dust on my hands. (Yuck!) The lss did not have the new magnetic books for the die storage so I'll have to live with the bag for a little while. I cut the foam and seriously worried I was going to damage my revolution. The sticky cutting mat actually curled! I kept going and cut the oval with the letters set on the sticky mat. The end result was cute, but I did have a hard time getting the letters off the sticky mat.



Comments:
I was wondering about those dies. Cute card!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?