Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

It's Quickutz Club Night!

I took the plunge and renewed my club membership. Quickutz just keeps getting better and better. I love the cookie cutter die concept. I hope we'll play with some of these dies tonight!

This is such a busy week. Last night, DH and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. Tonight I need to make a few cards after our club meeting. Thursday is the first special event of the charity campaign I serve on. Check it out at www.wish2breathe.org I'm realy excited about getting started and I can't wait to advertise the benefit crop I am working on for September. I've got to make the display boards Wednesday night.

The new Harry Potter book will be released at midnight Friday. I hope I can get a nap after work! DH and I will go to Borders for the Grand Hallows Ball and pick up our copy. We are driving to Orlando on Saturday and I am thrilled to have time set aside to read. Saturday night we'll be attending an Eagles tribute concert at Epcot. The Eagles are my all time favorite band so I am really looking forward to this.

With this schedule I think I should reserve Sunday just for sleeping!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?