Friday, July 06, 2007

 

Fill Up The Calendar

You know how your "to do" list gets so long that you never seem to finish and have time for the good stuff? Or by the time you get to fun stuff like scrapping you are so tired you end up blocked or giving up to be a couch potato? Well, it's time to move fun higher up on the list! I've actually putting scrapping and card making on my calendar. These committments are in ink :)

Last week I joined a monthly stamping group. I am so incredibly glad I did this! Before the meeting I didn't know any of the ladies well, but I ended up having a blast. Everyone was helpful and I can't wait to go back. While I was there, one of the ladies invited me to crop at a new lss in our area tonight! I have a huge card order and I can't wait to go.

I've decided to renew my Quickutz club membership this weekend. I can't wait to play with the new cookie cutter dies. I'm thinking of getting the sticky mat, ovals and phrases to start. I may skip the phrases and purchase the Lemonade alphabet! Magnolia is on my wish list.

Next weekend I am signed up for a three hour class. I am already putting items on the calendar for August. I am cropping with Donna Downey! Plus, I am cohosting a benefit crop in September. I just love having this stuff on my calendar where I know I have made time for me and I have something to look forward to :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?