Monday, June 18, 2007

 

Nuts!

What is it about Monday? Here I am at my mission impossible job, wishing I could go back home and get stuff done. I had great intentions for the weekend. I spent about half the day Saturday coding a web site I am creating about my friend's recent lung transplant. Saturday night we had a fundraising committee meeting. Somehow I managed to find a little time to play with making cards, but very little else got done. Why is it that the more you need to get done the more likely you are to be too tired or too busy to get it done?

In honor of my nutty schedule, here is a new card I created for my Mom. Mom loves squirrels and currently has two as pets.

Comments:
Awwww....that's cute! I love squirrels!! I had the nickname "squirrel" when I was a kid. Although I still to this day don't know why or how I came about it...LOL!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?