Thursday, June 07, 2007

 

Creativity Rush

WOW! A few weeks ago I noticed a Paper Crafts special edition magazine titled "You Go Girl!" I liked the ideas, but I have a hard time paying $15 for a magazine. Fast forward to Sunday, when I found a Michaels coupon in the newspaper. I knew just what I wanted :) I bought "You Go Girl!" and the June/July issue of Paper Crafts. I am totally hooked! I cannot stop thinking about the cards I've seen and how I can use these designs for my current projects. I've got ideas for birthday cards (I need to make 2 tonight), Father's Day cards (I need to make 2 in the next week) and a card for a special friend. I saw so many great designs that it is hard to choose just the five I need! I think I am going to treat myself to their special edition "Joy of Card Making 2". I could just pop in to the lss on my way home....I am smiling already.

Comments:
ooh ooh ooh - never thought of using the coupon on that - I want that book too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?