Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 

Bummer

After weeks of waiting, I finally gave up and ordered the new CK organizing book from Amazon. It was delivered last week and I had high hopes it would inspire me to get my scrap room back under control. Sadly, I have to report that at first glance I haven't picked up anything that I will incorporate in my scrap room. I am still seeing this as a Neat/ Mission:Organization style project where most of the room will be emptied and sorted before I return items to my scrap space. Of course, that means I need a huge chunk of uninterrupted time to work on the project and that the rest of my house will be in total chaos if I have to stop in the middle of the project. I'm going to have to find a better way. Maybe I can just pull all pattern papers one night and stickers another night?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?