Tuesday, May 29, 2007

 

Demo Diva

I've been invited to demo the Silhouette at my lss. This is the store that has offered to host a benefit crop for Lindsey so I need to do a great job. I have never done a demo before and I don't consider myself gifted in sales. Please share your tips and expectations for a product demo. Also, please let me know what you'd like to see the Silhouette create. How much time would you be willing to spend at a demo? Would you expect to take something away with you about the product? Would you expect to take home a page title or die cut? I need your help to become a demo diva!

Comments:
Well, that's exciting! I'd just want to see the product used and explained clearly. I might also want to see a few different ways of incorporating it into a layout/card! Good luck!
 
How exciting! I think what Colleen said on what I'd want to see. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?