Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

Thank you!

With so many bad things happening in our world today, it can be hard to remember that the world is also filled with good people. Anne Frank wrote "...I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart". There are people in this world putting themselves out for others simply because it is the right thing to do. I know because I saw a few of them over the past couple of days. I want to send out a huge thank you to the ladies who added Lindsey to their prayers, to the ladies who cropped with us Saturday and took such good care of us, and to the ladies who donated materials for us to use in our card making fundraiser. Your kindness means more than I could ever put into words.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?