Monday, April 02, 2007

 

Shop Hop 2007

It's true. I shopped until I dropped! It took me a full week to visit all of the stores in the Shop Hop this year, but wow am I glad I did. I was so excited by the variety of unique items in one of the Lake City stores and I was truly overwhelmed by the volume and the full aisle of Heidi Swapp goodies we found in Ocala. My shop hop/ scrappin' buddy and I turned in our passports Friday night to be entered in the grand prize drawing. Our home store has a huge sei gift basket in the prize raffle that would be perfect for my buddy. She bought sei in nearly every store we visited! I've got my fingers crossed :)

Now it's time for us to sign up for a crop and use these goodies. I've got ideas for layouts, cards and even new (to me) stamping techniques. Woo Hoo!

Comments:
I'm glad you had a great time. I heard this was an awesome event!

Shannon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?