Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Martha

Years ago, when I was living in Connecticut, I became a fan of Martha Stewart. Oh, the recipes I learned from her tv show! And the gardening tips I found in the magazine! I still use lots of Martha's ideas for home keeping, organization and holiday decorations.

I was pretty excited when Martha first announced she would introduce her on line of paper crafting products. I finally got to see some of the goods yesterday at Michaels. It's a good sized collection with nice basics. The 18x18 album isn't for me, but I remember (Weddings) Darcy Miller's 18x18 album and it was totally stunning. I think I may pick up some of her glitter and glitter tape. I have high hopes for the scrapbook week on the Martha show.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?