Friday, April 06, 2007

 

It's in the Cards!

It's offical. My scrapbooking pal has started her fundraising efforts to cover the expenses from her lung transplant. Cystic Fibrosis patients her age typically wait 8 months for a donor match. Which means we have very little time to concentrate on fundraising! The local chapter of the CF Foundation has hooked us up with an organization that specializes in transplant fundraising. We've got ideas for everything from a golf tournament to a benefit crop. In the next few weeks we'll be putting together a web site.

We've decided to sell paper craft projects at some of our events and on our site. We've got ideas for paper bag books, brag books, card/recipe holders, CD binders, journals and cards. I decided to practice with Easter cards for my family. I took one of the finished cards to work and two of my coworkers placed orders for cards! I am so excited :) I've been browsing magazines and the Two Peas gallery and I am totally pumped about making cards this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?