Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

I'm so excited!

Last night was Quickutz Club night at my lss and it was the best! I got the very last Silhouette they had in stock and I got an awesome deal on it. I had 4 loyalty rewards cards to redeem plus my club discount on all Quickutz. Hurrah!

I can't wait to wrap up my work day so I can go home and set it up. I'm so excited!

I also got a tip from our club leader to expect awesome things from Quickutz in April especially for the Silhouette. Rumor has it there will also be another spring set continuing the tradition of Ginger and Sunshine too. I can't wait!

Comments:
I am curious about the Silhouette, but I have not done any research on it. I will be checking your blog for updates and comments.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?