Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Temptation Avoided

Woe unto my lss and the Quickutz Club. Last night's special offer was buy 5 shapes and get the 6th free. Since I buy very few shapes (I'm in to alphabets) this certainly did not tempt me. I thought I would at least get to see the Silhouette in action as they have it set up on a display table in the cropping area for demos. Imagine my surprise when I saw the display completely covered! Shame on you lss!

They had no Silhouettes, no Grands alphabets and only about 15 grand sized shapes available last night. I know at least one other person at my table would have bought the Silhouette last night if it had been in stock. For shame!

So who knows where I can get a deal on the Silhouette?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?