Friday, February 02, 2007

 

Love Struck

I have never been one of those scrappers who runs out of a collection in the middle of a project. This is not because I am especially gifted or lucky but mostly because I buy a ton. I have an enormous paper stash. I typically buy collections I like as soon as they are available in my area so I can get it all. I'll buy a collection without even knowing what photos I'll use with it. I buy what I like and what sparks my creativity.

About a month ago, I stumbled upon a few sheets of Marah Johnson's Love Struck line. I had seen the collection on her blog and I just knew it was perfect for my Valentine project (BPS Greatest Love). I found ribbon, rub ons and a pack of chipboard embellishments with 3 pattern papers. I figured the full line would come in and I'd be able to get the rest of the pattern papers for the project. Oh, how wrong I was!

The largest lss in my area got all of the new CI with the sole exception of Love Struck! Caution Girl with it's pink haired skulls that I am strangely drawn to and have no idea how I'd work with is everywhere. Love Struck is even sold out at the online stores I frequent. Luckily I found a source online. I have never purchased from these folks before . Wish me luck that everything arrives in time for me to complete my Valentine!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?