Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

It's All Good!

Why do I always get a burst of creative energy when I am stuck in my office far away from my scrapbook goodies? By the time I can leave here it will be time to prepare dinner and run errands (nope, the trip to the pharmacy can't wait) plus the little tail waggers will want some attention. I'm feeling so inspired this morning! I have some new goodies I want to play with including my second Quickutz Grand alpha. That's right I found Washington on sale last weekend...woo hoo!

I just got an email from one of the lss that they got the new Basic Grey. Oh, the shopping this weekend! My poor wallet. I wonder if anyone got Dutch Girl from Cosmo Crickett yet? And how about Technique Tuesday stamps? Actually all I really need are QK photo corner dies, some music themed pattern paper and some clear buttons for my current projects. I went all over last weekend and could not find clear buttons. How strange is that?

Speaking of playing with new stuff, one of the sources of my vamped up creative energy is Big Picture Scrapbooking. I am taking two classes right now Product Playground and Choosing Joy. WOW! Run don't walk the next time these are offered. I can't wait to see what the BPS girls come up with next. I'm especially interested in the Wellness workshop.

Last tid bit for now...please cross your fingers for me. Our QK club night is coming up on Tuesday and I am so hoping the special will be a discount on Silhouette.

Comments:
Thank you for your kind words and healing thoughts. :-)

The little red guys are Quickutz "aliens". :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?