Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

I'm impressed!

Wow! I have to give serious props to the folks at More Than Memories. The order I placed on Friday arrived yesterday. Now that is some fast service. The papers were packed with care and the order was perfect. Thank you More Than Memories!

So now that my Love Struck papers have arrived I have no excuse for not finishing my Valentine/Greatest Love project. It's time to get to work. I have nearly all of the journaling fleshed out. I have old photos ready to go and even some great memoribilia. I'm a bit stuck on how I am going to end the journaling but once I get in the swing of it I think it will work itself out. Wish me luck as I need to finish this on Saturday while DH is at work if I want to keep it a suprise.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?