Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Sweet!

I scored some terrific goodies on my shopping spree! I found a DCWV Once Upon A Time stack Thursday night and then Saturday I finally found the Far East stack...at last. I also got a great deal at Hobby Lobby and picked up clear journal stamps by Autumn Leaves and clear Christmas stamps from Art Warehouse. Then I found the new Daisy D's at my fave lss. So exciting :) Now if only my Revolution would come in....

I've been working on ideas for my Greatest Love Story project. I need to sort through a box of really old photos and see what I can find from our dating years. This trip down memory lane is a great way to start my year. When I am focusing on why I love my DH it is a lot easier to pick up after him! Of course I am trying to be sneaky and make the project as his Valentine. It's tricky as he is used to me showing him what I am working on the second I finish it. So far he thinks I am organizing my scrap space ;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?