Friday, January 05, 2007

 

Sweet Victory!

I scored a DCWV Once Upon A Time paper stack last night! I even found a few new goodies from Creative Imagination that I think will be perfect for the Valentine project I've started. That's right I took the plunge and signed up for The Greatest Love Story over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I'm planning to make the mini book as my husband's Valentine. I'm so excited to get started. I've got my photo worksheet and I'll be sorting through pics this weekend.

Friday night is my regular shopping night at my fave lss. I've got my fingers crossed that the UPS man will deliver my Revolution today. I can't wait to work with the Grand size alphas! Just two weeks to prepare an entry packet if I'm going to try for this design team. Yikes...that makes me nervous.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?