Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

Shopping Score

Saturday I trekked out to some of the lss that are a bit further away than my favorite store. Boy am I glad I did! At the first store I picked up the QK stamp set for $16 :) The second store had AL Christmas stamps (I've been looking for these for months) and the new Lil Davis stamps. The Lil Davis stamps are perfect for the project I am working on this month.

Tonight is the first chat for the BPS Greatest Love class. I've been having such a great time with the assignments. I was really worried I would get behind...I have a lot to say!...but so far I am on track to finish well before Valentine's Day. I've decided to work in 8x8, which I have never done before. I'm also planning to do more computer journaling than ever before (I usually handwrite my journaling). I've got a couple of ideas for pattern papers to work with. I am leaning toward the new line from CI and Marah Johnson called Love Struck. This line is too cool!

I'm getting my mojo back after a tough day yesterday. A coworker really made my day just recognizing how hard I've been working and suddenly my energy is returning. I can't wait for 5 o'clock so I can direct some of this energy toward scrappin'.

Comments:
isn't finding good scrapbook finds the best? enjoy :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?