Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Patience

Oh where, oh where has my Revolution gone? Oh where, oh where can it be? Please Mr UPS man, have mercy and delivery it to me.

It's a New Year and I am ready for some serious scrappin' goals. First, I am considering a number of BPS classes including Greatest Love Story, Product Playground and Choosing Joy. If you've taken any of these and can offer a review please post it for me.

Second, my fav lss has decided to start a design team. The term will be for 6 months with product kits provided. It looks like a great opportunity but I have never submitted my work before so I have no idea how I would be judged. I'm thinking there will be some serious competition! Anyone have advice for me?

Comments:
I have no advice for you since I've never been in that situation before. But what I can offer is Well wishes and Good Luck.
 
I haven't been on a design team either and personally think my work is good enough., But just submitted to a DT. GOod luck in trying
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?