Friday, January 12, 2007

 

Highs and Lows

Today's high note...I received my Cocoa Daisy kit designed by Ali Edwards!

Today's low note...my Revolution still has not arrived. I preordered a little over a week before Christmas during our December Quickutz club meeting. One of the LSS employees told me it would be in before Christmas as the order would be placed the next day. Another employee told me they could not guarantee that date but that the order should arrive before New Year's. Fast forward to last Friday, January 5th. I go into the store and ask the cashier to check on my Revolution. Her response of "what's a revolution?" struck my last nerve. Another employee offered to check. A third employee told me they thought it would have been delivered that day but since it was not in they fully expected the delivery on Monday, January 8th. All this time I had not heard one word from the lss about my order. I was not pleased but at least the item was due in the next business day.

Monday I heard nothing from the store. Last night I gave up and called them. The SA who answered the phone said simply "They're not in yet". I asked about a timeline for delivery and she explained about a shipping problem and an order being tracked. I totally understand this kind of thing and I know there is nothing my lss can do until UPS tracks down the missing shipment. My problem is that about 15 people preordered this with an understanding that we would have the product within 2 weeks. Not once was I contacted by the store with an explanation of the delay. This is my second special order for an expensive item that has been mishandled. I love this store but I don't understand the lack of customer service on special orders!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?