Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

At Last

At last, my love has come along...sing it with me! At long last, my Revolution arrived on Friday. I picked it up right after work. The ladies at my lss were all excited. I was a bit let down that they had not ordered any Grands dies but that would have been a wallet pincher any way. So I took my treasure home and immediately got to work. I had an alphabet that I needed to set up with the foam. I put four dies on the plate and cranked. It was so quick and easy, especially compared to my blue tool! Heaven! I can't wait to get some Grands.

Now for a news update...I decided not to apply for the lss design team this round. They had allowed less than 3 weeks to put together the application portfolio and I just had too much other stuff going on. They'll choose a new team in 6 months so hopefully I'll be able to apply for the next round. One of the projects I'll need to show them is an idea for a class. I'm working on a concept for a Ya Ya (friendship with a diva twist) paper bag book. A few ladies on my web site have offered to road test the class online. Some are digi scrappers, some are beginners so I will have a nice mix of scrappers providing feedback. I'm excited!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?