Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Lonely Days & Wasted Nights

Have you been asking yourself where this bad blogger went now? Today I reveal the stunning secret to my where abouts during this latest absence!

I was food poisoned!


I will spare you the gory details, but as you may well imagine food is not my friend these days. I am trying to rebuild my strength but it is very slow progress. I went for several days without any food and now I have to force myself to swallow. I am feeling weak and light headed, but I know I am making progress every day.

I also want everyone to know that I have a terrible fear of doctors. The one positive thing that came out of this is that I have found a new family doctor who spent loads of time with me. I absolutely believe she really cares about me. I also survived my first time in the ER. I thought the anxiety alone would kill me, but I was beyond suprised with the gentle care and attention I received there. I'm going to write to the hospital in praise of my nurse who totally alleviated all of my fears. Nurse Sarah, you ROCK! And that's not the morphine talking...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?