Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Friday Wish List

It's Friday and I am ready to hit the stores! Here are the items I'll be looking for:


Since I've been sick I totally lost my mojo. I went over to my LSS a couple of days ago and played with some make & takes, but I never found my groove. Last night I had a set back in my recovery. I was up half the night in pain. I got up this morning with zero energy. I was even thinking of postponing my Friday night ritual visit to the LSS. And then inspiration struck in the form of an email! I read my weekly Lifetime Moments newsletter and fell in love with a layout by Madeline, one of their design team members. Half my shopping list is for supplies to shamelessly scrap lift her "I Know What It Means to Love New Orleans" layout. Check it out here. Thank you Madeline!

Comments:
Oh my goodness--I just LOVE all the Cosmo Cricket stuff. It is just gorgeous!!! And love the Primas too. Hope you had a great shopping trip!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?