Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Progress!

I could not believe my luck this weekend. Not only to find Quickutz 25% off but in my favorite store where I had $100 in loyalty rewards saved up! I went back Satuday night and they were sold out of the Daisy alphabet, but they special ordered it for me and gave me the discount. I totally indulged myself but what a great deal!

Yesterday I worked some more on getting my scrap room just the way I want it. I bought three of the white laminate cubes with shelves at Target and put nearly all of my wood mounted stamps on the shelves. I'll confess I was storing them on makeshift shelves made from Club Scrap pizza boxes. This is so much better! I did leave them on 12x12 cardboard trays so I can pull out each category and see all of my stamps at once. Each tray is labeled too.

Best of all I framed my Gone With The Wind poster and DH hung it for me. Now I am hoping to make room to hang my Les Miz poster as well. Getting the GWTW framed and up made my whole day. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time. Now the room finally feels like it's coming together!

Comments:
That is some great progress! I can't wait to get to my room and hopeful be a little more organized.
 
The stamp storage sounds cool. Hope you post a picture sometime.

Love Les Mis. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?