Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Paper Trimmers

I have owned three large format paper trimmers in my dozen or so years as a scrapper. I bought the Fiskars first. Hated it! Never could cut a straight line with the darn thing. I was so happy when CM brought out their version. I tried it, but it really wasn't what I was looking for. Finally, I found a Carl rotary trimmer. Heaven! It is easy to use and finally I had perfect, straight cuts. Notice I said HAD. I just can't make smaller cuts straight with my Carl. Anything snaller than 3 inches is a challenge. Help! Do I need a new paper trimmer?

Comments:
I don't understand why they can't just cut straight?! I have a Fiskars one right now and it does pretty well.

P.S. You've been tagged- see my blog. :-)
 
finding the perfect trimmer is definitely an accomplishment. I hated my fiskars too..never cut straight.

BTW-tag your it ;) (see my blog for details)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?