Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Evil Germs

It's a soggy day, overcast and grey. From my overly air conditioned office I look out the window and it makes perfect sense that I have a cold. It looks so cold and nasty outside...and then I have to remind myself it is 90 degrees even though the sun is not shining. But my throat is red and sore, my eyes are burning and I have chills...it should be cold and nasty outside and I should be at home, curled up with a blanket and hot tea. But I am not. I am at work plugging away in the vain hope I can be ready for our new server to be installed tomorrow. I am going to throw something at the next person who whines "What do you mean our network will be down all day?". Or maybe I should just try to infect them with my evil germs?

Strangely I did get a little scrap stuff done last night. I punched all the QK shapes I need to make the Black Moon invitations. DH and I are hosting the party with another couple and we are all getting together after work on Friday to put the finishing touches on the invites. I'll post a picture soon, but since it's on my mind I'll go ahead and describe it for you. The card is a 6x6 black cardstock panel. Each corner is punched with a trumpet flower corner/slot punch. These slots hold the vellum text portion of the invite. Under the vellum are three vellum clouds (embossed with curls) with a crescent moon and star in fine silver glitter. The very top of the invite is adorned with a large silver ribbon. I hope it will show up well in the photos. I think I'll do all the glitter work tonight just to be on the safe side.

Comments:
oh man I hope you feel better ASAP!

your invitations sound awesome-I cant wait to see a picture :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?