Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Cherish

In my last post, I wrote about the layouts I was making to donate to a lady with terminal cancer. I really wasn't certain how I wanted to put these together as I always start with photos when I am working on my own layouts. I recently purchased the book Cherish and decided to try working with it for these layouts. Holy cow! I love this book! I did a two page spread for each of the four seasons based on templates in the book. I am so pleased with how they came out. I can't wait to use these patterns for my own pages.

Today is DH's birthday. My parents are treating us to a birthday lunch. DH is all excited because he wants to show my Dad his new Sirius radio. I really didn't want to get this for him. He's so excited to be able to listen to the Cincinnati Bengals games. Yuck! I hate sports and sports talk radio. Maybe we can listen to the Martha Stewart channel? Anyway, I totally believe that people should get what they really want for their birthday so I bought it. Maybe I'll have more time to scrap as an NFL widow.

In other good news, DH heard from his sister-in-law over the weekend. She's expecting twins and her latest ultrasound revealed their gender. I am very excited to report she is expecting a boy and a girl! Since she already has two adorable boys, I predict little sister will be a tiny bit spoiled...especially by her Auntie Darcy ;)

Comments:
I'm so glad that my hubby isn't into sports. It would drive me nuts having to listen to sports radio. Ick.

Twins! That's so cool.
:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?