Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Catch a Wave

I'm still sniffling, but it hasn't kept me down. I can feel my energy coming back and I feel like I'm riding a wave of energy all over again. It's exciting!

I made a lot of progress on my scrap room over the weekend. I got the Les Miz poster up and I finally have my work table just the way I want it. I still have a lot of kits (some page kits from swaps and some from monthly clubs) and a ton of pattern paper to organize, but over all I am very happy with the space. At last!

I wasn't expecting to shop much over the weekend. After my splurge on the two QK alphas, I was planning to show some restraint. Still, I went into my favorite LSS just to see if the new Autumn Leaves stamps had arrived. Lo and behold they had them all! I got two Rhonna sets and now I am kicking myself for not getting Tia's Love is for the Birds set. I also found a lot to like in the new Fancy Pants line, especially the rub ons.


Somehow I also got the Black Moon party invites finished Friday night too. I had to revise the plan slightly as the glittered moon and star didn't look right under the vellum. Still, I am really pleased with them. Wish the photo had come out better!

Comments:
Ooo Love the invitation! :-)
 
glad to hear you are starting to feel better

and what an awesome invitation! can I come? ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?