Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Uninspired

The good news is that my eye is healing quickly and I am feeling much better. The bad news is that the past few days I've been down in a funk. It's not really the blues. It's more like a blah feeling that just won't budge. I call it soul fog.

Soul fog usually lifts pretty easily...all I need is something to look forward to or something to get me moving. But I've got those things and this time they are not working. We're having friends over tonight and all I can think about is the work...is the house clean? what dishes should I serve? I have a facial to look forward to. I love being pampered. But it's still foggy here.

One of my sure fire creative energy sources is Elsie Flannigan's blog. I think I'll head over there and see if Elsie can clear this soul fog.

Comments:
Soul Fog. That's the perfect term. Love it. I hope that the fog starts to clear up for you soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?