Monday, August 28, 2006

 

That Back To School Feeling

Oh yeah! I am still riding my energy high. I haven't felt this good in months. I had a really productive weekend and got to spend a lot of time with friends too. I've got that back to school feeling where I want to buy notebooks and organize up a storm. I've been out of college since 1992 but every September it hits me (I guess it's early this year). I am so ready for Fall and I don't care that in Florida it wont feel like Fall for months.

Yesterday I had the dust bunnies on the run in the master bedroom. It feels so much better to be able to get to my things and have them right where I need them. All my little BPAL bottles are organized and out where I'll get the most use out of them. Today's craft project is to finish a wooden tray into a perfume tray for my dresser. I have a plain wood tray that I want to paint and decoupage with pinup girl images.

Once I finish the bedroom it's back to my scrap room. I've decided to have one of my Gone With The Wind movie posters framed to decorate the space over my computer station. It's my favorite movie and I can't wait to get this done. I'm hoping I will be inspired to be ruthless about getting stuff out of the space that I am not going to use or that doesn't belong in the room. DH needs a space for his Disney pin collection but I'm not sure that space is going to be in my scrap room!

Comments:
I wish I had that organizing bug, but I have no motivation and my home remains a mess. Wanna come over and organize it for me? heh heh
 
I too wish I had the organizing and cleaning bug. I just don't even want to think about it right now. Maybe in 2 weeks once my kids go back to school.

My sister-in-law want to do a clean sweep, lol. We are going to do one room at her house and one room at mine! Maybe this will inspire me (***doubt***).
 
I get that organizing itch sometimes too ;) cant wait to see your altered tray, sounds awesome!

me and mom LOVE Gone with the Wind too! I would love to see your pictures hanging up when you finish
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?