Monday, August 07, 2006

 

The Score

Yes! This weekend's score included lots of lovely new goodies from Bo Bunny and a Cropadile. I've been waiting for someone to restock the Cropadile for a few weeks now and I am feeling very lucky to have found it in a store where I had a $20 loyalty card discount :)

I am now on the hunt for the new Fall Stacks from DCWV at a decent price. Couldn't find them at ACM. Our J's was sold out. I drove about 30 miles to the next big J's only to find that all stacks except the two I want are on sale. I just can't pay $20 for them when I know in the next week or so they will be at least 40% off somewhere or somewhere I can use a coupon.

In other news, I am once again rather impatiently waiting for my issue of CK to arrive. The lss has had it for over 10 days now. I was in two bookstores this weekend and they had it too. Please Mr. Postman, bring it today!

Comments:
I'm waiting for my CK too. It seems like I'm usually one of the last people to receive it.

I know what you mean about the coupons. Why pay full price when there's another coupon coming?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?