Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

Quickutz

Does your LSS have a Quickutz Club? Up until about six months ago my favorite LSS offered Quickutz at 30% off all the time (except limited editions). Now the Quickutz are at MSRP but with a subscription to the club all QK are 25% off. Club membership is $50 for six months. In addition to the discount there is a free new shape die each month plus a monthly club night with free projects. Last month's club night featured a members only sale with some alphas as much as 40% off.

I rarely buy QK shapes so the free die is not much of a draw for me. (Also I think the LSS chooses the shape, not you.) I can't stand the idea of paying full price for my alphas. I must have been spoiled with them discounted before. Another LSS in my area still offers them 30% off everyday, but they have a much smaller selection and they have them priced higher than MSRP to start with!

I've looked around on ebay and the alphas I've been watching went for more than I anticipated. So if your LSS offers this club or you are a QK queen, I'd love your feedback. The alphas I'm looking at these days are Lucy and Daisy. I'm interested in Tangerine with shadows too. Imagine the pain my wallet is experiencing as I type this!

Comments:
Have you tried Lifetime Moments? I know they seem to carry of lot of QK stuff, but I don't know about the prices. Seems like they have discounts once in awhile at least.

I have a love/hate relationship with mine. I have the old blue tool and the Studio alphabet. The letters don't always cut all the way through so it just seems like a lot of work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?