Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Ouch!

I've been away from my blog a couple of days now recovering from an accident on Saturday. I was so looking forward to a fun and productive weekend! Saturday started out promising. I scored the Daisy D rub ons from my must have list and a bunch of Bazzill at 3 sheets for 99 cents. I ordered a few photos developed. I went of to the pool party ready for a relaxing swim. What I got was pure agony.

Somehow in the splashing of pool volleyball, something went across my eye. I had my contact lenses in and ended up with a mild scratch on my cornea. It was a combination of extreme pain and embarrassment. Taking out my lenses leaves me blind and uncomfortable. I have never been able to wear glasses as they give me migrane headaches. In my nearly blind state I got exactly nothing done for the rest of the weekend.

I'm feeling much better today. I am wearing my lenses but I have to limit the number of hours I have them in. I have a lot of trouble with my eyes so this is pretty much par for the course for me. Hopefully the weekend coming up will be extra productive to make up for the down time!

Comments:
Oh geeez! That sounds awful! Hope it gets better soon. I'm blind as a bat without my glasses so I can relate to feeling uncomfortable.
 
yay for scoring daisy d rub-ons

oh no for the eye accident :( hope it gets better ASAP!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?