Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

I've Been Shopping!

Ah, the joys of online shopping! It is nearly one hundred degrees outside and the humidity is suffocating. Lucky me; I can shop in air conditioned comfort without ever venturing out into the heat! First, I visited the BPAL site for perfume oil. I always purchase the monthly offering in the Lunacy series. This month is Chrysanthemum Moon. Even the logo is beautiful...which explains why I had to buy the babydoll tee as well ;) I need to create a layout about my love of BPAL.

My next stop was Lifetime Moments. I love shopping with Jackie! I've been looking everywhere for more of the Paris in Spring line by Rhonna Farrer and LM had exactly what I wanted. They also have the new Flair Autumn Splendor. Now I can stalk the postman for my September CK and my LM order.

My final stop was for digi kits at Two Peas. I'm not much of a digi chick, but I have been wanting to incorporate digital elements in my layouts. I picked up Rhonna Farrer's Gypsy Monogram kit and the matching card kit to play with.

Comments:
I love Lifetime Moments too. They seem to carry all the lines I love and the service is great too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?