Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Iris Cart Bliss

In my on going challenge to organize my scrap room, I decided I needed yet another rolling cart. I already have two of the 7 drawer Iris carts and a kitchen cart (butcher block over three large metal baskets) but I decided I wanted an iris cart capable of holding 12x12. As much as I hate to give my money to J's after the Fall Stack fiasco, I found them 50% off at J's this week.

I never did get any scrapping done last night. I ended up having to work late. I did work on my scraproom for a little while, but I was so tired I gave up. I hate being worn out and not having time for myself. I'm going to be really cranky if this keeps up.

Comments:
Sorry to hear that. I hope you have time to lock yourself up in your scraproom soon and just get lost in all the goodies.
 
Sorry to hear that. I hope you have time to lock yourself up in your scraproom soon and just get lost in all the goodies.
 
I have been organizing my scraproom too..it can be a pain sometimes. hope you find time to just relax and scrap soon. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?