Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Gotta Scrap!

Has this ever happened to you? Friday night, after an exhausting day of work and running errands, I dream I am hard at work turning out layout after layout. In the dream, my layouts are awesome; I'm so excited and the ideas are just flowing from my hands to the pages. I wake up Saturday morning and all I want to do is scrap! But of course, I can't because Doug and I have plans. So it is Saturday night before I make it into my scrap room. By the time I get there I am about worn out. I sit at my work table and look at all the goodies I've purchased. I cannot even look at my Technique Tuesday stamps without grinning. But the magic just didn't happen. My space wasn't organized and I felt hemmed in by stuff. So I put on some tunes and set to work cleaning up yet again. I made some progress! My QK dies are all organized in a pretty pink binder. Lots of embellies found a home. This is all good, but I have this strong urge to create something! I can't wait to get home from work and play. Of course with my luck, I will have this fab layout idea while I am driving...which I will promptly forget when I get out of my car.

Comments:
I know how you feel. I went into my room the other day and the magic just wasn't there either. Good luck on getting something done tonight. I'm hoping I can also.
 
I can relate. I get all kinds of ideas and inspiration while I'm at work, but by the time I get home I'm too tired to scrap. Sometimes I'll sit there and try to make something, but they ideas look better in my head than on paper!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?