Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Friday's Wish List

No big shopping list this weekend thanks to my little online splurge the other day. I will be looking for the new Halloween papers from Junkitz. One of our local shops advertised it at 15% off this weekend!

Had myself a bit of an adventure looking for the Fall Stack over the last few days. It started when I read on Two Peas that it was 50% off. I went to the closest J's and was told they were sold out. So, I drove 30 miles to the J's they recommended. When I got there I was informed that the Fall Stack was the only one NOT on sale. Since I am not willing to pay full price for something I know I can get a better deal on, I sweetly asked the sales lady when they would go on sale. The reply? "Not until the winter stack arrives."

Never one to give up, I headed to ACM with my handy dandy 50% off coupon. But alas, no Fall Stack. A generous Pea emailed me a J's coupon and the hunt was back on! Once again I made the 30 mile trek to the J's with stacks in stock...only to find the shelves bare and a huge 50% off sign for the Fall Stacks. Ugh! From there I tried two smaller J's stores and spent a fortune on gasoline, but I finally located my prize at 50% off. Thank goodness that's over!

Comments:
LOL A woman on a mission! :-)
 
thanks for your kind words on my blog! LOL at the fall stack story. don't hate me, but i bought mine at 40 or 50 off just a couple of days ago at Js! :-\
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?