Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Black Moon & Friday Wishes

Bye bye soul fog! Last night I got my second wind and once again I am looking forward to a high energy, productive weekend. I attribute it to the power of the Black Moon. Even better there will be another Black Moon next month. Doug and I will be helping friends host a Black Moon formal. We hosted a Blue Moon party over a year ago. It was formal and a huge success. I'm so glad to hear our friends want to do it again!

In celebration I have ordered the Black Moon Rising perfume oils from BPAL. I'm going to spoil myself a bit this weekend. My scrap shopping list is Basic Grey and more Bazzill. There will be sales at 3 of the LSS this weekend so who knows what I'll find to love!

I'm also indulging my love of makeup this weekend. I've got plans to visit MAC, Sephora and Chanel this weekend. On Sunday, I'm going for a facial with a friend. And I am putting away a few of my pennies for the next product release from Lush. Maybe I should attribute my energy rush to retail therapy :)

Comments:
I hope you have a great time. Sounds like fun.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?