Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Scrapping to Music

Do you work better with music? I find it helps me keep my energy up with nearly every task. I love having my iPod as I scrap. I don't wanna hear commercials on the radio so I create massive playlists on my iPod. I play them at work, in the car, cleaning house and scrapbooking. Music keeps me going!

I think this weekend I will create a new playlist to keep me motivated as I organize in the scrap room (you didn't think I'd finished that, did you?). I want something upbeat and eclectic. I hope you'll post your suggestions! I'd love to know what you are scrapping to :)

Comments:
I usually scrap with the radio on and sing along. :-) Maybe I should hook up my iPod to some speakers so I don't have to listen to the commercials. I like that idea.
 
Hi Darcy, I love my ipod too and lately I've been listening to my favorite movie soundtracks: the new Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack, Titanic and The Village all of which have awesome, exciting and beautiful music! I also scrap to podcasts: DeltaPark Project, NPR: books, pop culture, movies, music, Wait Wait Don't tell me. But if I have to think about my lo too much then it has to be music! I've been working on an art journal too and I love it! Check it out on 2P's [url]http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/album_display.asp?album_id=52844[/url]! I'll be interested in seeing what you come up with! Happy scrappying and journaling!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?