Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

In The Beginning

Welcome to Darcy Scraps! This is the blog of a woman obsessed with scrapbooking. I'll start with a bit about me. I am thirty something and work fulltime as a professional webmaster in a real estate firm. I have been married for ten years; my DH, Doug, is the most fun person I know. My life would be totally boring without him...I'd be some computer nerd or maybe a scary librarian.


Doug and I are raising three adorable fur babies who light up my life. I love to take their pictures and create puppy layouts. I take an insane amount of photos. My dogs know the sound of our camera lens opening and ham it up on cue.

Doug and I splurge every year on Annual Passes for Disney World. We try to visit the parks about 25 times a year since we live close enough to manage it as a day trip. I probably have 84,000 photos of Disney I still need to scrap. I can't get enough Disney....did I mention one of my puppies is named Disney? My favorite characters are Cinderella and Tinkerbell. Doug is a Goofy fan. The little dog is lucky we call him Disney; it could have been worse!

I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years now. My first scrapbooks were Creative Memories. I stuck with them for about 5 years, but I switched to top loading albums as my style developed. I scrap 12x12 for all my personal albums except I have a few paperbag book projects. Speaking of projects, I have a scrap room filled with them! I love having the latest supplies and idea books.

Comments:
Your puppy is too cute!!!!
 
Thank you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?