Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

I wanna go home


Yesterday's Disney post really had me charged up to head out for the parks. Doug would go this weekend, but we already have plans for Saturday that I can't reschedule. I know it is hot and crowded this time of year, but I can't wait to go back.

I know it sounds cheesy, but there is no place where you can escape quite like Disney World. I go so often that people always ask me "haven't you seen it all yet?" and I always answer "NO!" Each time Doug and I visit the parks we try something new...a new restaurant, a new attraction, a concert. We've made friends with some of the cast members and at Halloween we were photographed for the Disney Album (we always go to the Halloween event dressed as Cinderella and Prince Charming). I am already looking forward to the Fall events...the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

Ok, I've got to start planning a trip. I'm going to Disney World!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?