Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Friday's Wish List

It's Friday so it must be time for a shopping list...except I do nearly all of my shopping on Saturdays and this weekend I will be in Disney World. So aside from looking for goodies in the park stores, there will be no major scrapbook shopping this weekend.

Thanks to last weekend's online shopping I do have some new goodies to enjoy. Elsie's book arrived. I have to make an effort not to drool over it ;) I also ordered a ton of the new Daisy D's Gypsy Harvest line. The Halloween papers are perfect. I can't wait for my order to arrive. I was in Borders the other night and happened to find a sketchbook that is perfect for my art journal. Now I don't know where to start!

But mostly, I am so excited to be spending Saturday at Disney. I'm leaving my real life and worries behind and spending the day in my very own fantasy land. I'm planning photos for a Pirates layout I want to create. We're looking to catch the little Capt. Jack show on how to be a pirate. I think it runs through the end of August. Then we are off to Epcot for a delicious dinner at Tangierene Cafe. I love Mediterranean food! I am so looking forward to getting away from it all...even if it's only for one day.

Comments:
I'm so jealous! I wish I was going to Disney. You lucky girl. Hope you have a wonderful time. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?