Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Friday's Wish List

OK, I know it is too early to start hunting for the CHA goodies I've been seeing online. It is so hard to be patient! Still, I really have to save up if I am going to purchase even half of what I am already wanting.

So this week, I am only shopping for a few goodies:


I'm still really excited about Elsie's book. Hope to be able to get it as soon as it comes out next week! Elsie's work (and her blog) totally get my creative energy flowing.


I knew I'd like the new 7 Gypsies, but who could have predicted I'd go totally ga ga for them? Have you seen the stamps/seals? Swoon!

Comments:
I'm really inspired by Elsie too. Can't wait to see the book.

That stamp is so cute!
 
Ooh, I know! All these Sneak Peeks are killing me! I can't wait for my LSS to get to CHA and back with all this fun stuf! The new 7 Gypsies stuff does look great! All kinds of yummy stuff!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?