Friday, July 07, 2006

 

Friday Wish List

What I am shopping for this weekend:

A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking with Pattern Paper by Ali Edwards
Paris in Spring papers, ribbons and accents by Rhonna Farrer
Cars stickers (Disney Pixar)

My Wish List:
Quickutz Daisy font
Quickutz Lucy font
Elsie Flannigan's new book 52 Challenges comes out July 17th


I am also crossing my fingers that the letter carrier will have my August edition of Creating Keepsakes for me today or tomorrow. My local scrapbook store has had it in stock for a week now. Two days ago I saw it at Target. It is so hard to be patient.

Comments:
I just got my August CK yesterday, hope yours arrives soon!
 
I'm waiting for my CK too. I get really impatient when I see it in stores.

I can't wait to see Elsie's book.
 
I too am waiting for my CK and my Ali book. Such torture for is devoted scrappers! LOL!
 
Well I scored Ali's book, but still no CK! It was torture seeing it in the grocery store this weekend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?