Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Disney update



I'm back from my Disney day and wow! We had such a great time :) The pirate show I was hoping to see was cancelled as Capt. Jack called in sick, but there were some other photo ops outside the ride. The shop also carried logo stickers and small buttons that will make cute page embellishments.


Over at Epcot, I got caught up in a serious blast from my past. This summer's concert series is tribute bands. This weekend's act was ABBA tribute band Bjorn Again. My husband was stunned to see me singing right along. I've still got ABBA on vinyl! I danced, I sang, I had a blast! From Dancing Queen to Voulez Vous, Bjorn again sounds note for note like ABBA. They put on quite a show and if you get the chance, I highly recommend seeing their show.


Comments:
LOL :-) My mom used to listen to ABBA all the time when I was a little, so I'm a fan too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?